Who we are
The Friends of Wadi Fuqeen campaigns for a peaceful and just
future for the people of Wadi Fuqeen, a Palestinian village
whose survival is threatened by illegal Zionist settlers on one side
and the proposed path of Israel's Apartheid Wall on the other.
What we do
The Friends of Wadi Fuqeen's four main objectives are:
1. Raising awareness of what is happening in the village - demolition
orders, the separation wall, land grabs, etc.
2. Holding the village up as an icon of what is happening to villages
all over Palestine
3. Fundraising to help with more specific projects in the village
4. Widening networks so that more people become involved.
It tries to achieve these objectives by:
1. Offering speakers to talk to other organisations, such as schools
Palestinian handicrafts - an important source of sustainable income
2. Fundraising for village projects.
3. Holding street stalls and stalls at events where literature about the
village can be displayed
So far, the Friends of Wadi Fuqeen have helped fund nursery
school furniture and equipment, toys for the younger children of the village and
summer school activities for teenagers.
For further details:
You can make your donation via Paypal by clicking on the button below: